As Application Owner within the Global Motion Services Application team, you will work in a high-paced, international environment, shaping our future application portfolio landscape with great focus on deployment, application usage & coverage of our end-to-end business processes. You will be accountable for application lifecycle management including business needs definition, application planning, deployment and continuous improvement.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Managing multiple stakeholder relationships by prioritizing the demand pipeline, and understanding and negotiate stakeholder needs and expectations
- Developing and maintaining the roadmap of the application
- Serving as a liaison between Global Motion Services Application team, IS organization and key application stakeholders to drive more application business value and adoption
- Managing and evaluating changes needed in end-to-end business processes and impact on application landscape
- Taking accountability for application planning, deployment and continuous improvement
- Creating and maintaining project schedules by developing project plans, estimating deliverable times and resources
- Defining and delivering the actions needed to improve the quality of the service and keeping it aligned with the business needs
- Supporting application budget planning and execution
- Small cross functional project team leadership experience, including ability to manage contractor resources.
- Experience of managing global application/services or implementation projects.
- Strong leadership/project management competencies are required with demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Excellent communications skill as are needed with ability to ask good questions and translate complex ideas into simple language for non-technical stakeholders.
- A “zoom-in zoom-out” approach in identifying the best solution, always ensuring that the steps taken are coherent with the division strategy and vision.
- Must have a Dev Ops mindset with desire to learn and adapt to new technological trends & emerging technologies. Scrum or general Agile knowledge and working experience as a plus.
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken).
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, Business, or related field is required with a minimum of 5 years of experience as a manager of custom applications supporting various business processes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A