Website Airasia Career
- Distribute and update all documents for the DFO, CPO and other stake holders as and when there are updates.
- Assist the Technical Manager in EFB maintenance and updates.
- Ensure all Voyage report comments are closed in concurrence with the Technical Manager.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities when applicable.
- Troubleshoot all Tablet issues with respect to Fly Smart, DocuNet and Jeppesen FD Pro.
- Ensure all document updates are monitored and advise Technical Manager in case a revision becomes available.
- Ensure all regulatory documents are checked at regular intervals and Technical manager to be advised immediately.
- Support the distribution and collection process of the EFB from the flight crew as elaborated in the EFB manual.
- Print, laminate and update all flight related documents such as Flight Operations Circulars, Operations Manual, Navigation Charts and Airbus
- Assist the Flight Operations Technical Manager is any other duty as requested from time to time.
- Conduct timely checks and audits for all documents and ensure that every document placed on the Aircraft is controlled and up to date in
- compliance with the AIRAC cycle and Airbus Updates.
- Ensure all aircrafts have sufficient back-up of Load Sheets, Fuel Chits and Flight Safety forms.
Company: Airasia Career
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, IN
Application Deadline: N/A