We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
- Keep informed of the evolution of technologies through techno watch
- Contribute to TIS standardization by reusing existing solutions or by implementing reusable
- Keep a strong link with the Sw architect, Hw designer, RAMS and V&V departments, through the
whole Sw design cycle
- Apply processes and standards
- Contribute to continuous improvement (RoE: Return on Experience, process, …)
- Contribute to the elaboration of Sw specification & architecture, in collaboration with the Sw.architect
- 5+ years of experience in design of Software modules in complex embedded systems.
- The ideal candidate should have good experience in desktop applications and good application to software process and coding guidelines.
- The ideal applicant will able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process spread across different geographical locations.
- Significant experience in delivery of design, analysis, development, testing and delivery.
- Rail industry background is highly desirable, alternatively similar industries can also be considered.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A