Website American Express
American Express is on a journey to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. The Dispute and Fraud Gate (DGT) team, within Global Services Group (GSG), will allow American Express to centralize the disputes process in a way that benefits our customers and enables us to more effectively leverage our quality of service. This position operates in a 24/7 environment, including working in shifts and on weekends. On-Going flexibility is required.
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value
- To Ensure Best Possible Solutions and FCR to Card Members.
- Adherence to Quality and Compliance Guidelines. Ability to Take Quick Decisions and Respond to Customer Inquiries.
- Provide Superior Customer Experience on Calls to Consumer Card Members.
- Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer
- To Meet Their Needs and Ensure Quality Service is given at all times.
- Highlight Issues through Feedback and Recommend Changes in Workflows, Procedures, Service Levels, Based on Customer Demands
- Provide alternatives and apply Superior Service No, Call Handling Skills
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
- Deliver to the Customer, Employees and Shareholder Metrics as per Goals.
- Resolve all Customer Queries and Follow Established Procedures as Appropriate.
- Ability to Take Quick Decisions and Respond to Customer Inquiries.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning
- Strong problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 1 Year experience in International Voice Process
- Preferably Graduate in any stream
Company: American Express
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A