Website Bank Of America
We are looking to recruit an individual with strong capital markets product experience and a detailed understanding of the Markets operations and Independent Operational Risk & Control team, based in India and part of global OR&C team.
- Perform QA testing for aligned Line of Business basis the scripts provided for each test
- Will be responsible to liaise with business SME and own QA team to close on test results
- Should be able to handle rebuttal on test results and agree on the remediation if tests fails
- Demonstrates Initiative: – Be proactive in identifying, escalating and debating thematic risks issues. Foster debate of risks and strive for outcomes that support the long-term interests of the company and its stakeholders. Create an environment that encourages and requires these behavior’s from others
- Manages Risk Act in accordance with the letter and spirit of all applicable laws, rules and regulations, the company’s code of conduct, risk framework, risk appetite statement and other relevant policies, standards, procedures and guidance.
- Operations Risk Event & Governance: – Ensure timely investigation of all potential Operations Risk Issues/Control Gaps identified by respective business alignments. Leverages subject matter expertise and an understanding of the business to advise others
- Gap Management- Track and monitor the closure of all open self- identified or audit identified issues to ensure qualitative and timely remediation.
- Risk Assessments- Conduct independent risk assessments to evaluate the design level effectiveness of internal control processes within GOSO function
- Stakeholder Management: – Understands the importance of relationships; proactively builds, maintains, and uses key relationships to build trust/credibility and promote objectives. Demonstrates long-term commitment to business success by offering alternative points of view and challenging assumptions with constructive input, when appropriate
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Ability to work across business groups and in a team environment.
- Ability to interface across various levels within GOSO Operations, Technology, Operations, Finance and FO.
- High proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-4 years in Global Market Operations, Out of which 2-3 years in Business Control based roles
Company: Bank Of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A