Website Bank of Baroda
As a part of Bank’s ambitious strategy to cater to its varied clientle Bank of Baroda is looking for Professionals in Smart Cities space
with proven skills and requisite experience for its Digital Banking Department.
- Timely project completion, achieve cost optimization, meet compliance and required standards, transaction risk and fraud mitigation, change management etc.,
- specifications and stipulations of partner and client contracts.
- Prepare project charter, scope, requirements, implementation plan, and ensure that execution is in accordance with project
- Maintain timely and accurate project progress information and report the same to internal team, communicate changes and their
impacts and any other important issues faced during operations.
- Assist in management of task across project lifecycle from project intiation, implementation, stakeholder management, go -live and post implementation support.
- The Project Associate will closely work with Project Manager and support successful implementation of smart city projects.
- Analyze data and implement solutions that improve operating processes, reduce costs and improve customer experience.
Work on various other assignments or task as and when required.
- Support business development by identifying market oppurtuinity to expand and coordinate to convert leads to business.
- Work in close coordination with partner/s teams to ensure all deliverables are as per the scope and agreed SLAs and assist in the finalization of their penalties/payments.
- Manage and resolve escalations, grievances and critical challenges
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 4 year of post qualification work experience of which at least 1 year shall be in Smart City Project implementation and
management as Planning, designing, execution and management of projects related to Smart Payment Cards (NCMC based), electronic ticketing/automatic fare collections systems, tariff acquiring systems, transit payments, EMV and contactless payment technologies etc.,
- 2 year full time post-graduation degree/diploma in management with major specialization as Operations/Systems (Minor Specialization
in these areas and Part – Time/Correspondence courses and General Degree/Diploma shall not be considered) and The Institute should
be recognized by Govt./Govt. Bodies/AICTE /UGC.
Company: Bank of Baroda
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A