Website Bank of Baroda
To enable digital transformation using new age technologies, development of new business platforms and products and to leverage FinTech environment, the Bank has constituted “BarodaSun Technologies Limited” as a fully owned subsidiary of Bank. BarodaSun Technologies would be the “IT Centre ofExcellence”.
We are looking for qualified Specialist IT Professionals at Mumbai on contractual basis, for various positions in our new Subsidiary, who can lead & support by using skills in the area of design thinking, process reengineering, architectural design, and core software development.
Responsible for the design of systems and interfaces both internal and external
Reviewing architecture and design on various aspects like extensibility, scalability, security, design patterns, user experience, NFRs, etc., against a predefined checklist and ensure that all relevant best practices are followed.
Identifying and integrating overall integration points in context of a project as well as other applications in the environment.
Defining guidelines and benchmarks for NFR considerations during project implementation.
Assist the development of the overall technology strategy with critical focus on enterprise and platform architecture
Possessing/acquiring strong troubleshooting skills and being interested in performing troubleshooting of issues in different disparate technologies and environments.
Understanding and relating technology integration scenarios and applying these learnings in complex troubleshooting scenarios.
Providing a solution to any issue that is raised during code/design review and justifying the decision taken.
- Overall understanding of banking technologies – systems and processes. A track record of having successfully built innovations including next
generation architecture designs, mobility, mobile payments, real time CRM & analytics, digital banking solutions
Agile/Waterfall experience Experience Devising architecture
- Strong knowledge of development environments, middleware components, database and open source technologies
- Strong experience in Core Java, Spring, JSF, and Hibernate/Spring Data JPA.
- Experience in SOA based architecture, Web Services (Apache CXF/ JAXWS/ JAXRS/ SOAP/ REST).
- Experience in multiple application and web servers (JBoss/ Tomcat/ Websphere).
- Experience in front-end frameworks (AngularJS/ Backbone/ Knockout/Handlebar).
- Experience in messaging (JMS/WebSphere MQ/Active MQ).
- Experience in continuous integration (Jenkins/Sonar/Nexus/PMD).
- Hands on experience of RDBMS like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Qualification & Experience:
- A bachelor degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / MCA from AICTE/UGC recognized university.
- Minimum 08 years of relevant experience, preferably in BFSI domain.
Company: Bank of Baroda
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A