Website Bechtel Corporation
Works independently to provide administrative support of a responsible and confidential nature to help ensure the smooth functioning of a department. Duties require accuracy, judgment, a high degree of initiative, discretion, diplomacy, and knowledge of protocol. Anticipates changing priorities and pro-actively works to resolve issues. Handles matters of a highly sensitive and confidential nature.
- Coordinate and organize meetings, conference calls and video conferences; arrange for conference rooms, and equipment as needed. Prepare, collect, review and distribute meeting agendas, information packets and taking of meeting minutes. May operate a variety of audiovisual equipment.
- Review deliverables and monitor quality to ensure that all documents conform to established standards and procedures. Documents must be formatted for an executive level audience.
- Screen phone calls and visitors. Independently complete requests as needed, refer appropriate requests to other staff members, forward appropriate requests to management.
- Independently schedule and reschedule appointments on the basis of the manager’s commitments and priorities.
- Determine action on important or emergency matters or know whom to contact in absence of manager(s).
- Accurately maintain UPF employee data for your department, tracking and providing reminders to employees as needed. This data may include badging, training, and HR and OAS required data entry.
- Use of individual judgement and initiative in relation to assigned tasks.
- Strive to support Bechtel’s “zero-accident” philosophy through personal safe behavior/work practices and by being aware of surroundings and activities that may be potential safety hazards. Take steps to correct or minimize hazards.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by DMC manager or Area Supervisors.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills; must be able to effectively communicate with project team members.
- Demonstrated knowledge of administrative functions (office equipment, answering manager’s phones, filing systems and common office procedures).
- Must be able to demonstrate professionalism and be able to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Effective communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and exercise a high degree of individual discretion, diplomacy, judgement and accuracy.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must be proactive, have above average organizational skills, use individual initiative and follow assignments through completion.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain high quality work products in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Must be flexible and willing to shift gears and take on unexpected and/or unanticipated projects as needed.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and work effectively with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Must be able to effectively respond to changing priorities.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent and five years of relevant experience
- Must be able to demonstrate intermediate to advanced proficiency in the Microsoft 2010 suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- A skills assessment will be administered to test proficiency
- Must have excellent written including spelling, grammar, punctuation and proper use of syntax. A skills assessment will be administered to test proficiency.
Company: Bechtel Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IN
Application Deadline: N/A