Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), the statutory body under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution (Department of Consumer Affairs), Govt. of India and responsible for activities in the field of Standardization, Product and System Certification, Hallmarking of Gold/Silver Jewellery, Laboratory Testing, etc. in the country, INVITES applications from the ELIGIBLE individuals for filling up of vacancies in the following posts on DEPUTATION BASIS at BIS Headquarters, New Delhi and its offices located in the country, as per the details given below:
- Officers holding analogous post on regular basis; OR
- Officers with five years regular service in the Level – 10 (56100-177500) in the pay matrix and possessing five years’ experience in the field of Administration
- Period of deputation: For the initial period of One year from the date of joining which is further extendable based on the satisfactory performance for a period likely to be decided on mutual consent of both the organizations. The total period of deputation shall not exceed three years in any case.
- This is applicable for all the above posts as mentioned.
- The other terms and conditions for recruitment on deputation are given in the Annexure-I.
- The candidates, irrespective of any category, who fulfill the eligibility criteria required for the posts, as detailed above, may send their applications through proper channel in the prescribed proforma, given in Annexure II, so as to reach to Director
(Establishment), Bureau of Indian Standards, Manak Bhavan, 9, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi 110002 alongwith attested copies of certificates relating to age, caste/category, qualifications and experience within 45 days from the date of
publication of this advertisement in the ‘Employment News’/Rozgar Samachar.
- The concerned authorities are requested to forward the applications of the eligible candidates alongwith their (i) APAR dossiers (attested copies) for the last five years; (ii) Vigilance Clearance Certificate; and (iii) Integrity Certificate duly signed by the appropriate authority.
- The Declaration to be submitted by the candidate alongwith the certificate for the use of forwarding authorities, is given in Annexure – III & IV.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master of Business Administration (with Personnel Specialization) of two years’ duration from a recognized university.
- All India Council for Technical Education approved institution; or Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/Human Resource Management of two years’ duration from a recognized university. All India Council for Technical Education approved institution; or Degree in law from a recognized university/Bachelor of law
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A