An Admin Assistant (AA) plays a critical role of managing multiple high quality tasks
- Ensure that the calendar is always up to date and reflective of all the events including travel.
- Based on the business requirement proactively reach out and set up meeting..
- Prioritizing schedules. Working with different time zones across the globe.
- Prepare relevant documents prior to the meeting wherever applicable, re-confirming the meeting ahead of time and follow up with executive post meeting for action items thereon.
- Expert level knowledge of Windows desktop computer applications Word, Excel,
- Quick to learn the Cisco tools and technologies
- Technically savvy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of Executive/Senior staff and clients.
- Problem Solver, Judgement & decision making, Demonstrate Leadership Willingness to learn – Stretch beyond normal tasks
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Hubli, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A