You are required to accurately identify and prioritize events, translate technical solutions for an audience of varying technical knowledge, and make customer impacting recommendations with the goal of ensuring customer happiness.
- Work as a member of a team to prioritize incoming automated security events based on the impact and vitality of the events
- Identify processes and procedures that are candidates for automation
- Document security investigations in a clear and concise manner
- Maintain knowledge of new tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP) in customer verticals
- Proactively hunt for suspicious or malicious activity not detected via automated alerts
- Provide recommended mitigation actions.
- Ensure that incoming client requests are addressed and worked in a timely manner
- Assist clients to address security incidents in an expedited manner
- Utilize threat intelligence to enrich and qualify security events
- Take ownership of and conduct in-depth investigations into security events
- Able to co-relate data from telemetries (SWC, AMP4E, CTR, Threat Grid) and Talos Advisories.
- Hands on knowledge of Cisco Security products/ technologies.
- Customer first attitude – ownership and accountability.
- Teammate with emotional intelligence and responsibility in a team environment.
- Receives limited supervision
- Translates team goals into own work assignments
- Automation skills. Knowledge of Scripting and APIs.
- Suggested certifications (OSCP, Sec+, CySA+, CCNA CyberOps, GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GCFE)
- Executes on methods and procedures on new assignments
- Good interpersonal, oral, visual, and written communication skills for communications to technical and non-technical staff.
- Familiarity with incident handling, incident response frameworks, guidelines, and standard methodologies (NIST, ISO, ITIL etc.)
Qualification & Experience:
- Cybersecurity / Computer Networking) or related field with 5 – 8+ years equivalent experience Cisco or Industry equivalent Networking certification.
- Experience with threat intelligence and open source threat intelligence
- Relevant degree in a technical field (Computer Science / Computer Engineering )
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Warangal, Telangana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A