Applications are invited from male & female Indian citizens for filling up the combatised posts of Group “B” and “C” non ministerial, non-gazetted, combatised Paramedical staff in Central Reserve Police Force on all India basis. The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent
- The numbers of vacancies given above are tentative and may increase or decrease at any time/stage of recruitment process, due to administrative reasons.
- Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in Indian Territory and abroad.
- The posts are combatised and purely temporary in nature but likely to continue.
- New contributory pension scheme to Central Govt. Employees which has come into effect from 01.01.2004 will be applicable to all selected candidates
- Candidates who have not acquired the desirable educational qualification shall not be eligible and need not apply.
- Between 18 to 25 years.
Qualification & Experience:
- Matriculation with science as a subject or equivalent from a recognised Board or University
- Diploma or Certificate of two years course in Radio diagnosis from an institution of the Central Govt. or State Govt or an Institution recognised by the Central Govt or State Govt.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A