Applications are invited from male & female Indian citizens for filling up the combatised posts of Group “B” and “C” non ministerial, non-gazetted, combatised Paramedical staff in Central Reserve Police Force on all India basis. The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent
- New contributory pension scheme to Central Govt. Employees which has come into effect from 01.01.2004 will be applicable to all selected candidates
- The numbers of vacancies given above are tentative and may increase or decrease at any time/stage of recruitment process, due to administrative reasons.
- Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in Indian Territory and abroad.
- Candidates who have not acquired the desirable educational qualification shall not be eligible and need not apply.
- The posts are combatised and purely temporary in nature but likely to continue.
- Between 18 to 25 years (Relaxable for Government servants up to the age of 40 years in accordance with the instructions or
orders issued by the Central Government from time to time)
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+2 with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or equivalent from a recognised Board.
- Two years Diploma or Certificate course in Veterinary Lab Technician with one year experience as veterinary lab technician from Government Hospital or Government recognised hospital or Government Institutions.
- One year experience in the field of Lab Technician from a recognised Hospital or Institute.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A