Handle business complexities Monitor cash flows Timely reconciliation and reporting Audit coordination, ICS and statutory reporting Internal and external stakeholder management Ensure business partnering and customer satisfaction Overall Ensure robust payment process and controls Adherence to policies, guidelines
- Implementation of accounting related systems / process and ensure that it is being followed consistently.
- Ensure completion of book closure on time month on month
- Ensure successful completion of audits including Internal, IGAAP, IFRS and Corporate Audit
- Estimate best judgment of funds requirement for making suppliers payment and other payments including statutory requirement.
- Ensure all payments / collections are being made on time to ensure continuity of business requirements
- Ensure to following high degree of compliances in the process.
- Providing various business solution as and when required with respect to the issue concerned
- Having good knowledge in automotive industry finance back ground
- Experience in people development and managing large teams.
- Good understanding about business and industry
- Good understanding about Banking and Treasury operations
Qualification & Experience:
- Motivate manage and retain good team to perform and deliver organizational requirements on time. Qualifications Education Requirements Qualified Chartered Accountant, MBA, CMA, Any other equivalent finance degree Experience Requirements
- Minimum 10-12 years of working experience in Accounting / Controlling / Tax
- Minimum 5 years experience in Management Position. Special Knowledge
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A