Website DBS Bank
The candidate would be responsible for ensuring reconciliations of various suspense, asset and liability accounts whilst ensuring the said tasks are carried out in a timely and precise manner. The candidate needs to be conversant with the applicable regulations, and ensure the regulatory reporting’s being performed are carried out in a comprehensive manner to ensure that the control environment is robust.
- Identifying areas wherein manual efforts are being carried out and work towards automation of the same.
- Ensure Regulatory reporting’s are carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
- To supervise various process reviews and collaborate with units to ensure risk is mitigated in operational processes.
- Sound understanding of local laws and regulation applicable to the reporting entity.
- Perform thematic reviews to identify gaps and advise solutions to mitigate the gaps.
- Carry out an impact assessment and ensure items which can have an impact by way of introduction of a New Product launch are highlighted.
- Resolution of the gaps identified by carrying out a root cause analysis & ensuring a permanent fix is put in place.
- Highlighting risks if any which are identified as a part of performing reconciliations and necessary regulatory reporting’s.
- Liaison with Regional counterparts for implementation of best risk practices
- Guide and help Operations units and branches by resolving their queries pertain to processes and accounts.
- Responsible for carrying out Daily reconciliation of suspense & clearing accounts in a timely and accurate manner whilst identifying breaks.
- General Ledger substantiation & certifications of the Balance Sheet accounts and highlighting breaks if any in line with the defined policies of the bank.
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Computer literate, with a good understanding of Microsoft Excel & Power point.
- Able to work independently with strong teamwork values
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of min 10-12 years in any of the above listed functions.
- Experience in conduction UAT’s and having experience of leading projects on automation.
Company: DBS Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A