Website DBS Bank
Oversee the business from the branch, Drive revenue growth of the Geographical cluster and various touch points through both asset & liability RM team To be responsible for managing & growing the Asset & Liability book, across businesses- SME and CBG To ensure profitable and quality client onboarding Driving Profit and loss of the cluster and overall development of franchise in local market. Ensuring RED / best in class customer service / experience Responsible for Audit, Governance and Control Follow One Bank philosophy
- To ensure the Risk taken is appropriate and in line with the returns
- To ensure active front office market coverage of SME Business and to establish the DBS Brand and presence with all our target customer groups and relevant parties.
- Assist in cross selling bank products from SME and CBG stable to the customers.
- Monitor and ensure financial goals are met with co-ordination across various business segments.
- Ensure adherence of processes, rules, guidelines of the bank including maintaining satisfactory audits of the branch.
- Ensure that all aspects of internal Governance are met, monitor compliance issues, and proactively highlight/escalate any issues.
- Leadership, Strategic thinking, ability to coach, counsel and provide direction
- Interactive skills to manage customers, inter-departmental interactions
- Business sense – sound judgement, creativity, analytical insight
- Communication skills – oral writing and presentation skills.
- Manage large and diverse team based across multiple touch points.
- Should understand the local language and understand the customers in the micro market.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 12-18 years of experience, in Banking / Financial Services sector post qualification
- Post Graduate Degree, preferably in business, economics, finance, etc, [CA /MBA]
Company: DBS Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A