Website DBS Bank
Role includes assisting customers with various enquiries and requests on core banking products. To provide one-stop customer service for live chat (text, voice and video), phone, mail, fax and electronic communications. Managing assigned Inbound contact center activities and services without compromising on risk and fully adhering to regulations and compliance policies Respond to inbound chat inquiries and inbound/outbound phone call and effectively consult customers or prospective customers regarding features or any other support required. Provide Chat one-on-one, real time, text/ voice/ video based interactive conversation to customers
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry customers, as needed.
- Responsible to handle multiple chat sessions and provide appropriate level of service and issue resolution according to company guidelines while providing a superior customer experience.
- Receive and answer customer questions/ complaints and resolve queries related to claims, warranties, and product servicing
- Support customer queries from other channels – Service Requests, Social Media, Email etc.
- Follow standard screens/scripts as appropriate
- Maintain and update customer account records as needed
- Appropriately escalate customer questions and issues as and when necessary according to guidelines.
- Balance workload based on business needs between paperwork and in-bound chats/calls. Responsible for meeting deadlines and requirements
- Build and maintain effective working relationships and support teamwork in meeting company goals
- Adhere to processes and guidelines in line with the defined governance standards
- Experience moving between multiple computer screens while entering data
- Experience in handling difficult customer chats/conversations, while simultaneously entering data on different screens
- Bilingual a plus, preferably with knowledge of Hindi
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of graduate. Professional Certification/ Courses over and above this would be an added advantage
- Minimum of one year of experience as a Customer Service Representative in a 24×7 contact centre environment
Company: DBS Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Salem, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A