The Infra Service Delivery Engineer 2 will be responsible for providing the primary management, administration, support, and ongoing maintenance of customer Infrastructure Platforms within a 24x7x365 environment and data center environment. This role must be able to understand, execute, and document moderate to complex operational tasks and work requests that are assigned and have experience in moderate to complex research and fact finding using various tools and informational sources.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs
- Provide support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies
- Perform preventative maintenance (and upgrade, as required) on devices, and related peripherals to meet IT specifications
- Identify system performance issues and drives the development of tools to correct
- Ensure that the technical environment is properly monitored and that any problems are rectified
- The work environment is 24/7 rotating shifts and will cover weekends and weekdays.
- Regular tracking, hand off or receive open ticket information during shift turnover changes and facilitate knowledge transfer
- Follow defined operating procedures to ensure that clients, systems and information are properly followed
- Expert in managing End-to-end infrastructure and IT management for Converged/HCI, Storage, Cloud Applications, Platform Infrastructure,
- Data Protection
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills with the ability to determine problems and act without supervision
- Strong experience with VMware ESXi, , vCenter, SRM, VSAN, NSX V/T is expected. This experience should include the planning, deployment, configuration and administration of host systems and virtual machines
- Experience on vRA, VRO, vROPS, VCD, MS Azure, Google Cloud and AWS will be added advantage.
- Exposure to Vmware Cloud foundation technologies on Dell Platforms (HCI VxRail, VxBlock, Compute, Storage and Networking)
- Hands on experience in handling SDDC environment
Qualification & Experience:
- 6+ years of Experience in remote IT Infrastructure support of global enterprise clients
- 3+ years’ experience with Vblock, VxRack and VxRail. This experience should include the planning, deployment, configuration and administration.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A