Education Services Learning Design and Development team develops learning content for all of Dell’s products to help our internal team members, business partners and external customers exceed in their roles and use the products to their fullest extent.
- Designs, authors or edits curriculum for a variety of audiences including employees, end-user customers, partners, resellers, distributors or systems integrators.
- Partners with the business and subject matter experts to assess and customize training based on current and future needs of the business units collectively determines & develops approach to solutions, in a team environment
- May set up, configure and maintain lab configurations for moderate hands on technical training, including developing and documenting lab exercises
- Works on assignments under minimal supervision
- Interact with team members, functional organizations, partners and customers to develop specifications for the content of courses. Course content is created in one source format and used in multiple delivery methods self-paced, Instructor led and virtual Instructor led.
- Must have curriculum design/development skills and experience
- Experience with Articulate 360, Camtasia, Xyleme preferred
- Must have technical background with real-world experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects and/or tasks
- Self motivated with a strong desire to learn new technologies. Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A