This is a highly visible individual contributor role performing critical functions across business and IT teams to envision and deliver E2E capabilities to multiple business units. We are seeking a successful, driven, high-energy individual who projects professionalism and experience with customers and at a business level.
- Through enhanced communication, relationship building and conflict management skills, lead multiple stakeholders through solutions that are best for Dell.
- Works across portfolios & products to drive solutions to enterprise business problems.
- Investigate and coordinate any required tech risk assessments.
- Coordinates all aspects of a release lifecycle, including development and test activities.
- Rolls up outcome attainment, roadmap & learnings across backlogs.
- Advocates story priority across product lines & facilitates work between teams
- Coordinate work and delivery across teams and functions for interlocks and areas of high complexity.
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders and partners
- Ability to understand the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term perspectives of situations.
- Leadership skills to manage team’s growth, development and oversight
- Organizationally savvy, with a good understanding of the enterprise’s political climate and how to navigate, influence and persuade political waters.
- Experience working with vendor partners through technical engagement.
- Advanced software engineering and management skills
- Has strong collaboration, presentation, and consulting skills working with product teams to develop strategies to meet business goals
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years of professional experience in engineering or product management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or similar.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A