We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts at your Performance Analytics Group (PAG) organization. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer will support our data architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
- Engage with peer teams and business stakeholders including on to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Big Data technologies.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Support in building analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, sssemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Expertise and experience using the following tools & technologies:
- Advanced knowledge/experience with warehousing/big data environments: Teradata, Hadoop, GreenPlum etc.,
- Advanced knowledge/experience with relational databases: Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS), Oracle, MemSQL etc.,
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge/experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge/experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- 7+ years overall experience, with 5+ years of relevant experience in a data engineer role.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A