As an ambitious organization with operations around the world, we take credit risk very seriously. Our Credit professionals manage the exposure that comes with banking and financial services activities. It’s about getting credit policies, processes, systems, targets and strategies in place. And it’s about making sure they are heard, understood and followed. Along the way, our team analyzes and interprets financial status to evaluate risk and establish credit limits. They set policies and develop systems to control and monitor assets in terms of risk. Dedicated to continuous improvement, they constantly explore ways to improve credit processes. They always find the right balance between the need for control and the drive for high productivity.
- Responsible for Customer Experience and Stakeholder Management
- Responsible for investigation of credit risks involving customers and suppliers Responsible for Performing the investigation and Analysis of credit risks and Fraud Risk of critical or large accounts.
- Responsible to Serves as liaison with other departments, customers and third parties to obtain necessary credit information and documentation
- Very good problem solving and analytical skill
- Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated. Able to work under pressure
- Excellent telephonic & Email communication skills.
- Drive results. Good Presentations & Finance Acumen
Qualification & Experience:
- Commerce graduate with 1 to 3 years of experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Belgaum, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A