As an IT Principal Software Engineer, you will deliver products and improvements for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, you will craft and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partnerships.
- As an AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Developer, you will provide high quality code solutions to meet digital commerce and marketing needs in the implementation, enhancement, and support of features.
- Assist in training, work assignment and mentoring of less experienced developers
- Provide training and mentor other engineers when required
- Ability to apply extensive knowledge of application programming and analysis
- Proven experience in software development methodologies
- Detailed understanding of key business processes
- Ability to communicate and translate needs to technical solutions
- Advanced knowledge of automated testing tools and procedure
- Be a domain specialist in one or more technical programming specialties
- Working knowledge and understanding of the following: Apache Sling, Apache Felix, Apache and OSGi.
- Experience with responsive forms and UX design best practices.
- Able to write acceptance criteria, automation and execute regression testing.
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using AEM.
- Hands-on experience with relational SQL databases (Postgres, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience utilizing GitHub, Jira , TFS and Confluence.
- Participate in supporting other team members and projects the team owns via code reviews, pair programming, and technical discussions using
- Agile methodologies.
- Analyze applications and make necessary changes to optimize performance.
Qualification & Experience:
- 8+ years of hands-on development experience with AEM, Java, and Spring framework.
- Experience developing applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM/CQ product (WCM, DAM, Felix and CRX).
- 7+ years of hands-on experience integrating AEM with other products/vendors.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Belgaum, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A