Dell creates Technology solutions for a changing world. Our Client Product Group (CPG) Team, translates Commercial/Consumer customers’ business requirements into Industry Leading Client Solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
- Responsible to work with external partners and internal Dell technology, marketing and engineering teams to Define/Design/Architect products for Next Gen Client Platforms.
- Managing early technical engagements with key development partners
- Defining and implement the overall software architecture and working in collaboration with HW and SW engineering for implementation
- Developing detailed architecture and design specifications
- Responsible for all software and its related issues during the planning, development, and validation stages of the program. You will be working on next generations products and will have an opportunity to gain experience on best in the world client technologies.
- Your responsibilities may include but not be limited to: Understand feature requirements, architecture and design SW development mainly in C/C# language, Unit Tests development, Debugging and integration with other server HW and SW platform components, like CPU, PCH, FW, OS etc.
- Expert level programming in C, Embedded Programming in C and C++, C# Programming.
- Hands on Windows Driver Development/WDK
- Windows programming 32 & 64 bit experience.
- Problem Solving & Debugging – WinDbg skills.
- Very strong logical reasoning and problem solving.
- Strong desire to learn new technology and domain and contribute fast to business.
Qualification & Experience:
- 8 to 14+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Madurai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A