As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, you will evaluate business data to produce meaningful insights and metrics, identifying trends that improve business performance. You will encourage best practices and knowledge sharing within the organization, and as a trusted advisor to the business you will also end users to determine information requirements.
- Conduct presentations and roadshows to publicize the developed solution and enhance consumption
- Work closely with Data Science / Data Engineering (reporting-visualization) to create the right data set for continued analysis – collect and
- transform unstructured data into actionable insight.
- Create and deliver recommendations through right visualizations or prototypes
- Design and Develop ideal descriptive analytics and visualization solutions to address the business problems
- Contribute to improve Process and reduce overall issues via algorithmic solution (Python)
- Effectively project manage each task
- Develop and manage partnerships within the business and engineering organization
- Partner with the business teams, understand and document gaps to address through descriptive analytics
- MS Project proficiency
- Experience on any of the tools: Tableau, Power BI, Splunk, Advanced Excel
- Business degree or proficiency in subjects like Statistics, Operations Management.
- Proficiency in using digital analysis tools like SiteCatalyst
- Experience working in the retail / eCommerce space
- Experience working in global teams – with colleagues and stakeholders across time zones
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate with at least 4-6 years industry experience.
- Post graduate with at least 1 year of industry experience.
- Experience solving business problems through descriptive data analytics.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Madurai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A