As an IT Principal Software Engineer, you will deliver products and improvements for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, you will craft and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partnerships. You will modernize our DevOps processes in Marketing IT as part of our Dell Digital Transformation.
- Implement automation for deployments using CI/CD development model to help build an effective pipeline using GitLab.
- Work closely with Engineering Team to develop ways to simplify and automate our environment.
- Assist in the creation and refinement of operational documentation.
- Participate in daily standups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Participate in dev breakouts and estimation efforts
- Demonstrated understanding of application programming, service-oriented architecture (SOA), database and system design
- Team player with excellent collaboration and communication skill
- Experience working with presentation layer developers and functional analysts
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence peers and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6+ years development experience on a large complex enterprise/global web-site or application utilizing design patterns
- Bachelor’s degree in computing engineering or computer science
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A