Manage assigned commercial accounts in line with the company’s strategic priorities, maximizing volumes and revenue as specifically prescribed per account. The allocated accounts are managed in its entirety by implementing sales plans and driving sales initiatives. Provide support and operational direction to ensure achievement of the revenue sales target in accordance with company commercial and marketing objectives. Plan and execute processes designed to target potential incremental business and increase market share where required. Maintain an organized process for managing implemented marketing actions from obtaining approval to financial settlement in close coordination with whom the role reports to based on the structure.
- Responsibility for implementation of EK preferred supplier status across an agent’s network of the market, while achieving and exceeding agreed revenue targets agreements. Ensure commercial accounts contracts and agreements are properly created,
- Manage the existing relationships between the company and the assigned commercial position with the commercial accounts. Use all available management information systems to required e.g. alterations to market discount levels, structural T&C’s and incentive (upfront and administer the allocated funds ensuring adequate and appropriate disposition of the funds
- Negotiation of and management of preferred supplier contracts, incentive and discounted fare back-end) structures. promotional activities. accordance with revenue ROI expectations and in close coordination with Manager Regional help determine sales opportunities, appropriate action and ensure positive sales trends or to recommendations to Manager Regional Sales where commercial policy changes may be Sales.
- Work closely with Sales Steering & Business Analysts, anticipate competitor activities,
- Prepare, propose, budget for and execute defined annual key account marketing plans and monitoring market trends and propose sales actions in a timely manner to maintain EK’s market accounts to ensure continued high performance and to develop new sales in order to increase
- ARC locations, product training and for full communication of all EK product messages and reverse adverse trends with a view to proactively increasing opportunities.
- Make distributed and approved. Ensure contracts are signed by all parties.
- Maintain integrity of product and sales distribution including distribution lists, ad hoc programs, and structural peripheral programs, as relates to key accounts and ensure salesforce.com profiles, chains and data are accurate and up-to-date for the assigned key accounts
- Liaise with Sales Support/ASU on behalf of commercial accounts for service issue resolution
- Preparation and delivery of monthly performance reviews (to EK management and to client) and QBRs with minutes, actions and follow up recorded through SF.com
- Strong influencing, negotiate and communicate skills at all levels and a high achieving sales professional able to clearly demonstrate achievement of targets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel and Power Point with excellent presentation skills – Knowledge of airline reservation systems
- Coordinate with all internal departments for cross-departmental requests and needs of the key accounts including but not limited to finance, revenue accounts, operations, global sales, other points of sale, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, ideally in travel tourism with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in all aspects of the airline/travel trade sales/commercial environment with proven experience in managing and developing accounts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A