Provide existing and potential customers with a superior and consistent quality service, both directly and in conjunction with GHA. Provide information and system support to customers with regard to rates, details, bookings, connections, regulations and other enquiries and oversee the service from GHA.
- Provide support, guidance and coaching to Cargo Agents
- Receive and process cargo telephone reservations in a prompt, accurate and efficient manner
- Dispatch post flight information to the correct departments in a timely manner.
- Complete administrative duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer, including data entry, statistics and reports
- Resolve customer queries, complaints and claims, including those escalated by Cargo Agents
- Prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, including monitoring of consignment status and ensuring correct documentation is available in accordance with local regulation and company policies
- Provide operational support and cover operational duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer e.g. freighter
- Monitor and oversee the service provided by GHA to ensure it is in line with EK standards, including build instruction, maximisation of available space, load control, safety and ad hoc flight instruction
- Update flight handling reports including identification and monitoring of irregularities and discrepancies
- Monitor import cargo receipt and breakdown; resolving any related issues
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations and ideally hold a DG certificate.
- Knowledge of Weight & Balance procedures and Live Animal Regulation.
- Drivers Licence with an Airside Drivers Licence preferred.
- PC based skills including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is essential.
- This position works on a rotating shift roster, which includes the requirement to work weekends and night shift.
- Must have the legal right to work and live in Australia.
- The company will not provide or assist with obtaining work permits.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Airline / Cargo Operations environment, including at least 2 years as a Cargo Agent (or equivalent).
- Educated to at least year 12 certificate or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Vellore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A