Manage and ensure a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely airport operation so that Emirates’ image, reputation and passenger service levels are maintained and enhanced, as per the criteria set forth by the Company’s commercial, safety and security policies, standards and procedures. Ensure that appropriate action is taken for providing prompt service to Emirates passengers to maintain, and where required, to restore the goodwill and confidence of passengers facing various adverse situations (flight disruptions, denied boarding, etc.) Ensure that Service Level Agreements, OTPs and EKAS KPIS are achieved in line with the company standards.
- Monitor all aspects of the airport operation in order to achieve and maintain high customer service standards.
- Ensure adequate measures are implemented and maintained to protect the safety and security of the whole operation, including aircraft, passengers, cargo, baggage and all staff.
- Exercise budgetary control on expenditure and maximize excess baggage and ticket sales revenue.
- Lead, guide and develop staff to ensure the maintenance of a disciplined and motivated workforce.
- Implement and periodically review strategy to ensure that EK airport staff carry out all procedures, standards and instructions as laid down by Airport Services.
- To manage and ensure safe, efficient and timely airport operations at Arlanda International Airport in order to ensure that Emirates’ image, reputation and customer service levels are maintained and enhanced to the highest standards.
- Prepare and constantly review local procedures on Diversion/Delay Handling/Disruptions and Emergency Procedures for the reference of both EK and Handling Agent staff.
- Ensure all administrative tasks, claim settlements and general correspondence is executed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Achieve Ground Handling performance targets set by Airport Services such as flight punctuality, check-in standards and baggage delivery times, so that EK remains competitive.
- This will be achieved through regular liaison with the management of Handling Agents and other service suppliers in order to identify problem areas and find solutions to them.
- A strong awareness of systems, especially DCS, Reservations and Baggage Reconciliation.
- Conversant with Flight Planning and Cargo Operations.
- Proven ability in leading, motivating and developing staff.
- A sound decision-maker with proven ability to work under pressure.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Swedish.
Qualification & Experience:
- Educated up to degree level or equivalent.
- Experienced to an advanced level in Passenger Services, Load Control, Baggage Tracing and Ticketing.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Thrissur, Kerala, IN
Application Deadline: N/A