The vacancies advertised under EWS Category is as per the instructions issued by DoPT, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension, Govt. of India, vide OM. No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res), dated 31.01.2019. EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to
further directives of Gol and outcome of any litigation. The appointment against EWS category shall be provisional and is subject to the Income and Asset certificate being verified through the proper channels and if the verification reveals that the claim of
belonging to EWS is fake/false, the services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code for production of fake/false
certificate. The Income and Asset Certificate issued by any of the authorities mentioned in the prescribed format shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature or left hand thumb impression or the hand written declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- After uploading the Photograph / signature / left hand thumb impression / hand written declaration in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly.
- In case the photograph or signature or left hand thumb impression or the hand written declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit her / his application and reupload her / his photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form.
- After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms
Educational And Other Qualification:
- Must possess the Degree from a recognized university or equivalent as on the closing date for online registration of
application i.e 21st July, 2019 and
- possessing a speed of at least 5000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
- The Educational Qualification Certificates viz provisional or regular Degree should contain the date of issue.
- In case, date of issue of these certificates is after the closing date of the notice, then the consolidated mark sheet with date of declaration of the result of final qualifying exam or individual mark sheets of all the semesters with date of declaration of result of each semester should be submitted.
- In case of non-availability of date in any of these certificates, then a certificate from the Institution/University to this effect (indicating date of declaration of result) should be produced at the time of document verification.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, IN
Application Deadline: N/A