We are hiring Cluster Experience Manager to be a part of our team. With the purpose to handle the Network Operation, Coverage, Capacity & performance in a particular cluster, acts as the Ericsson’s counterpart of the Customer Zonal Business Head. To own the delivery execution of Access Network Operation and Performance indicators and actions to improve user experience in the particular cluster.
- Primary contact for the customer and Ericsson organization in the cluster,
- To manage the Business Interface w.r.t Cluster Performance & User experience.
- Accountable for Scope, SLA, User Experience for the assigned Cluster.
- Improvements and perfection in field service delivery of the Cluster related to Operation, Coverage & Capacity.
- To drive the required Zonal/Cluster Governance meeting with Business team.
- To establish effective collaboration & deliver in tandem with CTEL, Bharti Quality & Planning team.
- Adherence of Spare Management process & to make sure impact-less operation.
- Excellent Knowledge of Nokia Telecom equipment.
- WFM knowledge required
- Good understanding of Field operations & maintenance activities related to RAN, TX, Backhaul, Hygiene in a small/medium scale network.
- Solid understanding of the Telecom Field Networks including Optical Networks, Microwave, iWAN.
- Proficient Knowledge of RF theory & important metrics related to Coverage, capacity & User Experience.
- Excellent Knowledge in various field tools & experience in all onsite field related soft tools & apps.
- Behavioral Proficiency: Effective communication & Presentation skill. Encouraging, Persuading & Influencing, Collaborative
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A