Walk-iµ interview for engagement of Associate Professor & Assistant Professor for ESIC Medical College and I-fospital, Gulbarga will be conducted on 23.10.2020 at ESIC .Medical College & Hospital, Gulbarg.
- Candidates claiming reservation on grounds of OBC should submit the community certificate in 36036/2/2013 Estt. (Res.) dated 30.05.2014 failing which benefits of reservation/age relaxation will not be given and their application shall be rejected. Certificate issued in other format will not be vacancies without any intimation.
- ESIC reserves right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage at its discretion and such updated original, as prescribed vidc Govt. of India, Dept. of personnel and training O.M Candidates intending to apply for multiple cadres may submit separate applications accepted and candidate will be treated as general category for all purpose.
- decisions will be binding on all concerned. um~cr of vacancies arc provisional and may increase or decrease depending on actual number
Qualification & Experience:
- stipulated in section 13 of the said Actand subject or allied discipline
- A post graduate qualification e.g. MD (Doctor of Medicine) or (MS) Master should also fulfill the conditions Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council, Act, 1956.
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule of Surgery or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective
- Three years teaching experience in the subject as Resident/ Registrar/ Demonstrator/Tutor in a recognized medical college either during the post graduation course or after obtaining postgraduate degree in the subject.
- One year as Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized/Permitted medical college
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A