Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we’re currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from India due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We’re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Provide subject matter expertise on areas of security, privacy and regulatory compliance to Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Legal and Policy teams.
- Work with local sales teams to identify and qualify business opportunities, understand key customer technical objections, and develop the strategy to resolve blockers related to trust.
- Assist policy personnel in technical conversations with policy makers, industry bodies and other third-parties to advance Google’s message.
- Provide feedback to product management in the development of trust-related features and support regional security and compliance accreditation projects.
- Develop programs to enhance knowledge of trust throughout the sales organization and serve as a public advocate of cloud computing at conferences, industry training and related events.
- Understanding of data protection technology including encryption, key management, data loss prevention, and hardware security modules.
- Understanding of identity management systems including directories, access servers, authorization services, identity provisioning and governance systems.
- Experience managing CIO and CISO concerns on security and compliance risks associated with moving workloads to Cloud.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 4 years of work experience in security solutions for enterprise B2B software
- MBA or Master’s degree.
- 4 years of work experience in the field of technology-related security, privacy or policy.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A