Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with Sales management to determine proper staffing levels to support annual goals, establish job requisitions, assemble candidate pool and lead interview team to fill open positions.
- Organize, train, and equip the Customer Engineering (CE) Team. Assess CE team go-to-market readiness, identify gaps in CE preparedness and build plans to ensure the CE team is properly trained and equipped to perform in support of annual goals.
- Work with Cloud Sales team and leadership to identify, qualify, and prioritize coverage for business opportunities. Participate in periodic opportunity review meetings to provide insight into how to best secure the technical win.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through working with Sales Account, Customer Support, Product Management, Customer Solutions, and
- Engineering to resolve product problems affecting pre and post-sales customer satisfaction.
- Travel up to 50% of the time to visit customers.
- Experience with developing scalable architectures using API management, microservice frameworks, PaaS, and container orchestration systems, or other applicable platforms.
- Experience with cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing, and networking.
- Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience.
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA or Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience serving in the capacity of a Pre-Sales Engineering Manager, leading the team to achieve sales goals.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A