Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and cross-functional teams to drive software development and manage technical dependencies across the stack.
- Exercise technical and product judgment to scope projects, manage schedules, and resolve project issues.
- Manage a collection of technical projects and promote a multi-quarter roadmap.
- Communicate status of projects across a range of stakeholders.
- Partner closely with escalations team to track abuse risk across product portfolio.
- Experience leading complex engineering projects.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning.
- Ability to influence and work cross-functionally across multiple teams and sites.
- Excellent technical and communication skills, and business judgment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of relevant work experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A