Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Engage and manage a team of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews.
- Have technical ownership of the product.
- Experience leading a team of Software Engineers focused on improving developer velocity, scalability, or testability.
- Experience providing technical expertise throughout the product life cycle including design, implementation, and delivery of scalable build/test/release infrastructure.
- Experience defining team strategy and roadmap for the adoption of developer tools and test infrastructure for one or more products.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- 14 years of relevant industry experience, with 4 years of hands-on technical management experience of software developers and systems administrators/architects
- Experience designing and implementing distributed systems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Secunderabad, Telangana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A