Supervisory Responsibility: Supervise & monitor Personal Banker desks and contract sales staff Branch administration Lobby Management Ensure quality customer service is delivered Resolution of customer queries/complaints Customer service to ensure walk in customers issues Monitor Staff productivity and give guidance on improving the same in conjunction with the Branch Manager Monitoring of dummy accounts, suspense accounts, deferred accounts, accounts payable/ receivable Branch Operations and Audit Compliance B.
- Authorize Personal Banker transactions Corporate salaries processing Cost Management and staff productivity Responsible for Cash and Customer transactions at the Teller counters Supervising all Non-Cash transactions like DD/MC, fund transfer etc.
- Penetration of Saving Accounts on non-liability customers Reconciliation and maintenance of suspense accounts register as per the required format C.
- Branch Merchandising Generate business, cross sell and monitor cross sales of Personal Bankers Generate leads for Third Party Products to the customers Ensure that all tellers are adequately trained on the Products of the bank.
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- NRI Product and Regulatory Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A