Take ownership and be responsible to deliver and achieve the targeted financial results and service Carry out forecast on order bookings and maintain cost analysis of the Contracts/ projects. Have financial control responsibility according to previously agreed budgets and plans.Maintenance solutions to the customers, to pursue maintenance orders and retrofit jobs. Ensure customer satisfaction through direct liaison with client representatives, customers and service
- Lead a team and manage subcontractors for the maintenance / projects, T&C works.
- Actively supports the implementation and compliance of productivity enhancing processes related to
- Supervise and monitor site works / progress.
- Ensures the availability of tools, equipment, and materials required while maintaining and controlling
- Perform system design / project execution.
- Carry out HSE hazard and risk assessments.
Reach objectives in terms of contract retention, billable hours, productivity, process compliance and
- Schedule and plan resources at site level, e.g., manpower, materials delivery, tools.
- Lead and manage service team in the effective adoption, implementation and compliance with HBS
- Ensures service contracts, additional works and small service projects are resourced properly.
- Develop excellent relationships with other Field Service Supervisors in the District so as to benefit and
- Manage the performance management process, conducting performance appraisals, and providing
- Develops relationships with local subcontractors to ensure an adequate pool of subcontractor resources
- Build effective teams committed to organizational goals, foster collaboration among team members and
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Previous customer service experience
- Manages selection and oversight of subcontractors for different jobs in conjunction, where appropriate,
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or equivalent. Some experience in the field and team handling
- AGL Experience Mandate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A