The person will lead the contractual sales business for country focusing on large opportunities of DaaS and Facility/infrastructure management deals. Contractual business is key focus area for the company and this person will lead from the front in deciding the strategy and game plan to drive contractual business. (TCP review board required in TCP families)
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in HP-conducted surveys and reports.
- Responsible for achieving/managing quarterly, half yearly, annual quota and/or margin.
- Works with management to develop future business plans; independently determines methods for achieving plans.
- Extensive time spent working with and leveraging a diverse set of external partners.
- Advocates for client needs in negotiating solution sales and troubleshooting delivery issues.
- Identifies customer requirements, matches with HP capabilities and chooses respective HP supply chain accordingly (Volume Direct or Indirect).
- Analyzes client industry and competitive research and information to facilitate rich client dialogue.
- Enters all opportunities in pipeline tool and updates them weekly
- Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies.
- Focuses on generating new business and builds, monitors and manages sales pipeline activity.
- Develops business plan in conjunction with the customer.
- Acts as a first interface for international accounts in collaboration with members of global business teams, and local teams.
- Directs and coordinates all activity on account(s).
- Applies consultative-selling techniques to identify and advance opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth for HP.
- Builds strong professional relationships with key IT and business executives, including C level Executives.
- Develops account plans and long-term sales pipeline to increase HP’s market share.
- Focuses on larger deals/opportunities and value portfolio management, and selling a range of HP products and solutions.
- Builds a list of customers willing to be a reference in person or print.
- Actively manages the account to protect and grow HP’s business; coordinates all account forecasts, planning and reporting.
- Knows how to motivate partners to sell our solutions.
- Have excellent time management skills and presentation skills. Is the go to expert for the technology or solution being presented.
- Strong high-level customer management relationship building, especially working with executives in lines of business, and sometime board level.
- High level of negotiation skills at high level customer management.
- Adept at advanced sales negotiations and positioning solution value under pricing pressures from customer IT and procurement professionals.-
- proactive presentation of value solutions
- Extensive partner organization intelligence and ability to work closely with multiple partners, to engage the client in business solutions.
- Uses financial-selling techniques with the client and HP internal to position value and advance sales motions.
- Expertise in managing end- to-end sales processes in complex, large deals.
- Relevant knowledge of client’s industry; keeps abreast of trends and lead discussions with IT on strategic directions and linking discussions.
- Strong knowledge of HP’s breadth of solutions and engages specialist resources as needed.
- Ability to understand the customer’s business issues and translate to HP solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity on a complex, large deal basis.
- Excels in competitive selling skills.
- Sell across platform and specialty.
Qualification & Experience:
- University or Bachelor’s degree; Advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Typically 12+ years of experience as referenced above.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A