Huawei Consumer Business Group is growing at an extremely fast-pace and currently we are in the top 2 smartphone makers. We believe in creating a great user experience, quality products for our consumers, and generating a high level of trust and confidence in our services. Huawei Mobile Services (part of Consumer Business Group) provides Huawei device users a range of full-scenario and high-quality intelligent experience in smart home, health and fitness, mobile office, easy travel, and entertainment. In 2018, the number of Global Huawei Mobile Services users increased by 117% to more than 500 million users and to more than 560,000 registered developers worldwide respectively.
- Take charge of market insight, competitive product analysis, and end user requirement analysis and prioritization for search products (such as web search and vertical domain search).
- Take charge of search product roadmap management, business model design, and third-party CP ecosystem cooperation to build competitive search products.
- Take charge of new product search, design new features and promote product iteration implementation in cross-product teams.
- Design key experience and performance indicators, and drive users to understand search intentions and continuously improve search algorithms.
- Undertake user satisfaction KPIs, explore potential user requirements and product improvement directions through data analysis, and improve user satisfaction.
- Excellent organization, coordination, and teamwork capabilities, strong sense of responsibility.
- Strong communication skills.
- Analytical capabilities and decision-making driven by data, able to manage product experience and performance qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Excellent product design capabilities, able to identify users’ real requirements, be able to independently complete tasks such as PRD, UX design, requirement data definition, and data dotting design.
- Have success cases of market insight, competitive product analysis, charter initiation, roadmap management, and business model design
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree or above, at least two years of experience in Internet search products, familiar with Internet technologies and data analysis capabilities.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Mangalore, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A