This system of Common Recruitment Process- (Online examination, Common Interview and Provisional Allotment in Regional Rural Banks) has the approval of the appropriate authorities. IBPS, an autonomous body, has received a mandate from the organisations mentioned at (A) below, to conduct the recruitment process as mentioned above, once a year. IBPS will make arrangements for conducting Online Preliminary Examination for Officers Scale I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and declare result of Online Preliminary Examination. IBPS will inform the shortlisted candidates about the Online Main Examination. There will be a Single Level Examination for Officers Scale II and Officers Scale III. IBPS will declare the results of the Main / Single Examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the interview in the case of Officers Scale I, II and III. Interviews will be coordinated by Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in
consultation with appropriate authority
- The persons serving in the Armed Forces of the Union, who on retirement from service, would come under the category
of ‘ex-servicemen’ may apply for re-employment one year before the completion of the specified term of engagement
(from the last date of application) and avail themselves of all concessions available to ex-servicemen but shall not be
permitted to leave the uniform until they complete the specified term of engagement in the Armed Forces of the Union
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who have already secured employment under the Central Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ will be permitted the benefit of age relaxation as prescribed for Ex-Servicemen for securing another employment in a higher grade or cadre in Group ‘C’/ ‘D’ under the Central Government.
- However, such candidates will not be eligible for the benefit of reservation on second occasion for Ex-Servicemen in Central Government jobs.
- If an ex-serviceman applies for various vacancies before joining any civil employment, he/she can avail of the benefit
of reservation as ex-serviceman for any subsequent employment.
- However, to avail of this benefit, an ex-serviceman as soon as he/she joins any civil employment, should give self-declaration/ undertaking to the concerned employer about date-wise details of application for various vacancies for which he/she had applied for before joining the initial civil employment.
- Further, this benefit would be available only in respect of vacancies which are filled on direct recruitment and wherever reservation is applicable to the ex-serviceman.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s*
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information
- Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy;
- working knowledge of Computer
- Two years as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A