Ability to lead business through people by demonstrating high leadership capabilities. Ability to make things happen by championing flexibility, speed and simplicity. A considered decision-maker. Your leadership is based on performing and delivering while learning and developing.
- Ensure the shop is in excellent shape as new and fully and efficiently stocked with the four merchandising basics in place at all times and that the IKEA product range is presented in ways that inspire and satisfy customers.
- Ensure your team has all the correct knowledge about the product range in your department and the IKEA services so that they can share this with IKEA customers to improve their overall shopping experience.
- Understand the different IKEA sales and communication channels and IKEA know-how in order to make the best commercial use of this information for different customers.
- Take responsibility for your department goals and secure that your action plan ensures the country priorities for your Home Furnishing
- Business (HFB) are implemented in your store. You follow up and take action accordingly by using proven solutions and good examples.
- You and your team actively sales steer to your department’s top-selling products, prioritised products (e.g. overstock/övertag) and IKEA service products in order to maximise sales and long-term profitability.
- You keep an active eye on the competition and take appropriate action when necessary which you communicate to your matrix partner in the Service Office.
- You develop your team and its individual members and ensure you have a succession in place.
- You actively promote the IKEA social and environmental commitment and work with your team to understand how, together, you can contribute to sustainability.
- Sales location management/sales space capacity
- Understanding of the local market and competition.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Application Deadline: N/A