For this role we believe you have, University level education or proven knowledge in the area of risk management. Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably in the field of risk management and/or Shared Services business. Excellent stakeholder management skills: good communication, listening and influencing skills Ability to make well balanced decisions taking different business, people and ethical perspectives into consideration. Strong sense of integrity and high ethical standards.
- Operate and validate integrated global Risk & Compliance frameworks and adapt if needed due to local regulation and legislation.
- Create and maintain the Unit Risk Register in order to identify, assess and manage risks at Unit level ensuring that the Risk Management process is followed. Document and report findings to Unit Hub Management and the GBO BR&C Manager.
- Secure, monitor and follow up legal country compliance
- Develop and drive the annual compliance plan for SSC based on the unit’s Risk Register and global GBO & local priorities. Support compliance monitoring activities in the SSC organization in line with global and local priorities and frames.
- Secure, improve and monitor risk and compliance data quality to identify, act and follow up on insights to support informed decision making.
- Build and support a cross-functional network of business stakeholders that have responsibility for compliance (related) activities in the hub unit
- Be the link with the host country Safety & Security organization which provides services to the GBO Hub via SLA
- Coordinate GBO Business continuity plan activitie
- Good understanding of IKEA’s corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people
- Good knowledge of how to profile, model, analyze and report on all data, cross-channel, to gain insights for business purposes and decision making.
- Thorough knowledge of how to assess and mitigate risks in a business environment.
- General knowledge of how to set up a plan or framework for programs and work structures in order to meet the standards set by government laws and regulations as well as internal IKEA policies.
- Thorough understanding of business requirements on country and unit leve
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A