At IKEA it’s all about our customers, and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment. We’re a diverse team that work together to ensure a positive and joyful experience for all IKEA visitors and customers: we set up services, gather feedback and make things right! Our modus operandi is to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and to create genuine interactions. We’re a bunch of people who are truly passionate about people!
- I am helpful and friendly in my approach to my customers, always aiming for a win-win situation and for repeat business.
- My priority is to ensure my work space is effectively equipped at all times throughout the day and that I am ready and available to help customers when needed.
- I have the knowledge, confidence and desire to resolve customer complaints. I deal positively and quickly with any issues they raise.
- I have the knowledge, confidence and desire to make the buying process as easy as possible for our customers.
- I ensure we listen to our customers and use knowledge of both the IKEA product range and how retailing works in order to offer informed solutions and resolve customer issues.
- I am empowered to solve customer complaints within my level of authorisation. I recognise when I need to escalate an issue and then pass on the relevant information to a manager for him/her to be able to deal effectively with the customer.
- I know how to assemble IKEA products so I can assist customers who have difficulties assembling them. I also exchange component parts when they are needed.
- Experience of customer focus and customer service
- Experience of working in a high volume and fast-paced retail environment
- Good at quickly building rapport with people from different (cultural) backgrounds
- Experience in other areas of the IKEA store
- Emotional resilience and ability to handle conflict (assertive and able to remain calm when confronted with angry and/or upset customers)
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work to make efficient use of time available
- Ability to use and take personal initiatives and to make considered decisions
- Ability to handle several tasks at the same time
- Ability to work alone but also as a team player
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A