McAfee is looking for qualified candidates to join our Customer Success team. The ideal candidate demonstrates an aptitude and appetite for managing customer queries and providing them support on solving their issues working with the Technical Support team. This is a great opportunity for someone with patience and an empathetic view of the customer to hone their skills and advance their career providing value to customers while working with an industry leader in Security technology.
- Putting the Customer at the core, you will advise McAfee’s customers using phone, email or other media, on their upcoming renewals and advise on optimizing McAfee’s product portfolio in the customer environment.
- Facilitate or escalate customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally.
- Handle phone calls/emails and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers.
- Act as the first point contact for customer issues
- Grow customer engagement skills to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns
- You excel in a customer-facing role
- You should have excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required
- Good knowledge of the IT sector
- A technology background would be desirable, however, not essential as full industry and solution training will be provided
- A passion for finding new ways to keep our customers safe in the digital world
- Open to work in shifts
Qualification & Experience:
- You have 1-2 years working experience within a Customer Support role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A