From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
- Identify, analyze and interpret complex data sets to provide insight into key business drivers. Develop automation for on-demand and self-service reporting of customer experience data to empower teams to:
- Drive deeper insights. Deliver insights critical for identifying areas of focus to improve customer outcomes
- Provide timely and accurate data in support of ad-hoc reporting.
- Understand data process flows and recommend data quality and process enhancements
- Identify potential changes in business and prove / disprove underlying reasons for change using data
- Streamline information, utilize key performance metrics to provide actionable and new insights. Develop tools and reporting methods addressing customer outcomes using Excel and Power BI to enable senior leadership to visualize the state of the business and draw actionable conclusions
- Extract usable information from unstructured data using data mining techniques
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Advanced personal computing skills and knowledge of MS Excel and creating presentations with MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience with querying languages (Power BI, SQL, etc.) preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities
- College projects or thesis relevant to the job description above
Qualification & Experience:
- 10 – 15+ years of management experience in the BPO/Outsourcing domain managing customer support in a leadership role
- A Bachelor’s degree/MBA in a Business-related field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A