We are seeking a leader to help us grow our team of expert security engineers to protect our customers against the threats they face. Your passion for client security, comfort with ambiguity, proven capability in delivering high-quality services under pressure, and excellent customer engagement skills will be vital in helping us continue to successfully achieve our goals.
Microsoft Managed Desktop is a ground breaking, new service offering from Microsoft built on top of Microsoft 365 with our Windows, Office 365, Cloud management and security capabilities. At its core, Microsoft Managed Desktop helps generate an environment for creative and collaborative work, leverages modern always up to date devices, attracts and retains generational talent that will help IT focus on their overall digital transformation, and will allow organizations to stay current in a more simplistic and scalable manner.
- Provide exemplary leadership in a challenging environment, influencing our product and the organization
- Mentor and lead the team through response and investigation activities across all issues the team encounters through the incident lifecycle
- Innovate processes, create strategies, and work with partner teams to promote efficiency and scalability
- Build, grow, and nurture a team of talented security engineers
- Work with internal teams and our customers to forge new partnerships that drive the maturity and value of our service
- Accountable for achieving delivery objectives and key results through operational performance metrics
- Drive seamless operations workflows in conjunction with local and remote partner teams in the organization and across the company
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong understanding of common attacks (Software, Network, and People), ability to determine the risk they pose to an environment and experience mitigating their impact
- S. or B.A. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent industry experience
- Prior experience working in a security operations center and a deep understanding of security incident response team processes and procedures
- Experience working with directly with external customers
- Knowledgeable about malware families, their capabilities, and other risks/techniques associated with host compromise such as various attack vectors, threat tactics and attacker techniques ranging from APTs, DDoS, Exploits, etc.
- Desire to work in a continuous learning environment where new challenges will come in each day that need to be solve with innovative thinking
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills; a writing sample may be requested
- 2+ years of experience in people management with a track record of delivering outstanding team results
- 5+ years of experience in the information security field, preferably in a response role with a focus on malware, event management and/or incident response
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A