You will have an opportunity to influence the Microsoft product roadmap for Outlook extensibility platform, working with multiple teams in Microsoft. You should be customer and partner obsessed, data-driven and someone who thrives on Microsoft’s leadership principles; provide clarity, generate excitement, make things happen.
- Engage with customer and partners to collect qualitative and quantitative feedback on how to continually innovate and improve the programs and processes.
- Develop a clear product roadmap for Outlook extensibility, with end-to-end ownership. Use customer needs, data and necessary insights to rally the organization around that vision.
- Build strong partnerships with engineers, designers and other teams to deliver on the roadmap with great execution excellence.
- Strive to generate clarity and drive alignment across multiple teams, leading to clear and concise deliverables.
- Communicate to senior leadership team in a clear and compelling way & own executive communication that establish trust
- Contribute to a collaborative culture that embraces inclusivity and diversity.
- Proven product management experience in building and shipping products and/or services.
- Strong technical background with ability to partner well with engineers
- Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, proven ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations, great cross-group and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to lead programs/ projects and to enable innovation, thirst for continual learning and passion to motivate and grow people.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor of science degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent work experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Services
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A