This position will be based in Pune/Hyderabad, India and will have responsibility of leading ITIM scope of work for multiple campuses across India and South Asia. Being one of the senior resources in the team, the position will also assist in driving APAC ITIM OKR & key Initiatives.
- The ITIM will be a relentless advocate for managing a safe work site, supporting the implementation of the High Risk Activity (HRA) program and work with the Construction PM and GC groups/landlord to deliver trade collaboration methods to improve safe working and co-ordination of the job sites.
- Coordinating internal Microsoft scope, resource efforts, requirements and schedules with those of the general contractor/landlord, vendors and suppliers to ensure a smooth and timely handover of the constructed Data Centre facility and capacity to the Microsoft Operations team and Business Groups.
- Work with the Data Center Engineering (DCE) team and supporting specialty consultants to review, improve and execute the Basis of Design (BOD).
- Coordination of the telecom materials procurement, telecoms installation, Security systems installation, FFE procurement and installation.
- Coordination of the design, procurement, installation and turn up of the facility Corporate Network (Corpnet).
- In cooperation with the Construction Lead, this position aligns metro wide delivery strategies to local team objectives, business processes, vendor management strategies, and cross-group collaboration efforts.
- Create and/or maintain best practices to identify and incorporate cost-effective solutions in line with evolving Div 1 specification requirements and report on KPIs for the same.
- Manage the selection, contracting, and integration of multiple vendors and internal partners.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, key initiatives and deadlines simultaneously.
- Cross-group collaborator and influencer across teams and organizations with proven success in participating in cross-functional teams to deliver on key projects.
- Must be able to work within a dynamic team of full-time employees and consultants.
- High personal standard to deliver a thoughtful, polished and quality work product.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, construction management or similar experience.
- 10+ years’ experience in telecom infrastructure or construction related project management in India/South Asia region.
- BICSI RCDD or similar Telecommunications Design/Installation Experience preferred.
- Experience managing large scale enterprise projects with both localized and virtual teams.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Services
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A