NTPC Limited, India’s largest power conglomerate with an installed capacity of 62,110 MW. Commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032. To fuel its ambitious growth plan, NTPC is looking for promising, dedicated, energetic young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic records to join the organization as
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2020.
- Based on the GATE-2020 marks and requirement, candidates will be short listed for further selection process (GD and Interview).
- The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2020 marks, 5% weightage of GD marks and 10% weightage of Interview marks.
- However, candidate has to qualify separately in GD & Interview
Qualification & Experience:
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute/University norms.
- Final year/semester students, are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree
- Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A